The Clubhouse is a wonderful place to have a party and is available to members at a discounted rate. The costs and terms and conditions are set out below:
- Any member can only book one event / calendar year.
- No member can book an event on a Saturday on behalf of a friend unless agreed by committee
- Members may book an event on behalf of the family member on a Saturday. However this would still constitute as their yearly booking.
- Members may not book their company party or association party in order to receive the discount rate.
- Members can bring in their own food for cooking or precooked as long as the following conditions are met.
I. The use of any kitchen equipment must be supervised by a kitchen manager from E by E. II. The kitchen and galley area must be cleaned and returned to its original state before you leave. Kitchen porters are available upon request III. Crockery and cutlery is only available on request and may be subject to charges.
- If you wish to have furniture brought in such as round tables and banqueting chairs this would be subject to written agreement and may be incur charges for staffing
- Drinks prices will be at event rates for private events (please ask venue manager for full bar tariff).
- For all club activities prices will remain at normal club rates. No drinks may be brought on to the premises unless otherwise agreed by the venue manager You may bring in a DJ and or AV equipment as long as the equipment has been PAT tested within 6 months or the contractor has insurance for all his equipment for a minimum £2m public liability
- All costs must be paid on or before the night of the event. A non-refundable deposit of £120 will be required to hold any date.
- Once a booking is made you will receive a signed contract and it will be confirmed by email.
- The clubhouse is available for members’ children’s parties during weekdays. Events cannot be booked for Tuesday evenings and any weekend events cannot start before 7pm. Please note. No members can be ejected on a weekend evening. However it is hoped that members that are in the clubhouse at that time will respect other member’s wishes for privacy.
all prices are subject to VAT at the current rate)
- Venue Hire – members rate £50 /hour - new member rate (less than 1 year) £100/hour
- Bar Staff - £13.50 /hour (If there is more than 50 guests 2 bar staff will be required)
- Waiting Staff - £10.50 /hour (minimum 4 hours) Kitchen Manager - £100
- Kitchen porter - £60
- Cleaning - £24 (compulsory)
- For events that go on past midnight a staff taxis cost will be incurred of £20 /staff member.
Clubhouse Parties Catering
E by E offer a wide range of menus for all budgets. If you would like to talk about your catering requirements please speak to Will Aldridge.
You may use own own external caterers subject to conditions 5.1, 2&3. Use of Clubhouse for activities:
The Clubhouse can be used by members for a range of activities that are openly organised for members to attend. We have held poetry evenings, art classes, and quiz nights, Talent Shows and talks. Members are encouraged to do this.
For activity use of the clubhouse there is no hire fee. However all other terms and conditions and costs still apply. If the member wishes to have the bar closed, no staff costs will apply.
For any enquiries of this nature, requests should be directed in writing to the Club Committee and Will Aldridge for consideration.
Ask Will (on 07966 868 104) for details
or via email at email@example.com